BLADE AND TOWER REPAIR
Focus on blade maintenance and repair is extremely important in ensuring high performance of a wind turbine but also in terms of extending a turbine’s lifetime.
Our service includes
- Lightning damage
- Tip repairs and replacements
- Shipping and construction damage
- Trailing and leading-edge splitting
- Leading-edge erosion repair and protection
- Structural repairs, internal and external
- Lightning system testing, repair and replacement
- Gel-coat and paint
- Blade balancing
- Bolt replacement/tensioning
- Demolition and removal of end-of-life blades and composite components
We offer experienced and dedicated rope access teams to conduct Blade & Tower repairs onshore as well as offshore. Furthermore, we are able to carry out inspections from cranes and Man Elevating Work Platforms - MEWP.