with Vestas service level D course
Vento Energy Support is a company in rapid development with high growth as well as activities in many countries globally. We are adding more new tasks to our portfolio, so we are now looking for new employees again.
If you have experience as a level D service technician, then this is perhaps an obvious opportunity for you to try something new?
You can work independently but at the same time, you are a team player, as you have to be part of a team of two technicians who support each other. You are positive in your approach to other people and good at collaborating. You thrive in a moody and informal work environment.
The tasks are primarily:
- Responsible for the quick and correct solution of various tasks in Vestas wind turbines
- Proper reporting to the customer
- Time recording and writing of materials on the assignments
- Various incidental tasks
- You have good analytical skills and focus on quality
- You speak and write English
- You have a minimum Vestas level D service course
- You are responsible, enterprising and proactive
- You are an experienced user of the Microsoft Office suite in general, including Outlook, Word, Excel
A dynamic and busy everyday life, characterized by a positive, informal relationship. The culture of the company is characterized by a high level of commitment, teamwork and mutual respect and responsibility. In the long term, you will be able to have an extended responsibility in relation to your competences and there is the possibility of personal and professional development, as desired. You will have a great impact on the future development of the company, which is growing rapidly these years.
Employment interviews will be held ASAP. All applications are treated confidentially.
Contact: Jan Willem van Vulpen
A little about Vento Energy Support:
Vento Energy Support is a global supplier to the wind turbine industry both onshore and offshore. We specialize in supporting wind turbine manufacturers, energy companies, project developers, owners and operators with skilled and certified wind turbine engineers. The company has 230 employees at the office in Ringkøbing, an office in Germany, France, Austria, Taiwan and in addition various wind turbine sites around the world.