We are looking for a committed and structured Site Managers for Vestas wind turbines.
As a Site Manager for Vento, working on behalf of our clients, you are responsible for organizing construction sites.
You will work closely with our client's Project managers and ensure that all tasks on site are performed as expected and on time. You will be part of planning on site, to ensure that the site runs as expected.
You will be the main lead for safety, budget, and time management on site.
- Responsible for construction, compliance, quality, safety regulations, legal requirements, and other regulations.
- Prepare sites prior to the start of construction work
- Manage subcontractors, control of all working permits and authorizations are in place.
- Daily management and progressing of site, with all parties involved on site; internal and external.
- Comply with legal requirements, construction and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Drive daily toolbox meetings with subcontractors
- Responsible for first notification of NCR and implementation of needed actions to solve issues.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking if team expenses, and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
- Follow-up on delivery schedules and shipping coordination, control, registration, and approval of arriving gods.
- Perform visual management and emphasize and ensure, that quality and construction techniques are done in a proper manner
- Long work experience within the wind industry is preferred, but as a minimum large-scale onshore construction project background
- Technical diploma, degree or relevant qualification related to engineering, construction or similar, is a must
- Proven work experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes and methods
- A deep understanding of all phases of a construction site
- Fluent English skills are required
- You must be an European Passport holder to apply
- Proven Leadership and resource management skills.
- Proven ability to lead, as you will be controlling the daily management and activities on site, in collaboration with internal and external parties.
- Professional time and project management skills, good conflict resolution and crisis management skills
- The ability to work with many cultures
- The ability to motivate all parties to work together as a TEAM
We expect you to be a strong and balanced person who can handle several simultaneous tasks while delivering high quality results and at the same time maintaining your colleague’s full respect. You are positive in your approach to other people and are good at collaborating.
You should have a high personal drive and have good decision-making skills.
A dynamic and busy everyday life, characterized by a positive and informal relationship with the back office. The culture of the company is characterized by a high level of commitment, teamwork and mutual respect and responsibility. In the long term, you will be offered more responsibility in relation to your competencies, and you will be given the tools for personal and professional development. You will have a significant impact on the future development of the company, which has seen substantial growth over the past years and is expected to continue in the future.
If you have the right qualifications and experience for this job, send your application and your resume tagged: Site Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org - All applications are treated confidentially.
For more information contact: Manager - Site Management: René K. Bartholin +45 3143 8336
A little about Vento Energy Support:
Vento Energy Support is a global supplier to the wind turbine industry both onshore and offshore. We specialize in supporting wind turbine manufacturers, energy companies, project developers, owners, and operators with skilled and certified wind turbine engineers. The company has 350 employees worldwide. Besides the main office in Ringkøbing Denmark, there are offices in UK, Germany, France, Austria, and Taiwan
Read more about us here: https://ven-to.com