Siemens Field Technical Adviser
Vento Energy Support, Asia
We are looking for Field Technical Adviser to support on Siemens wind turbines in Asia.
The primary purpose of this role is having the technical overview and practical knowledge of the wind turbines and to support on technical questions on site.
Vento ApS operates worldwide with “on site” installation projects and service tasks, on different wind turbines of the latest generation. We work for the wind turbine manufactures. We deliver high quality and dependable service at all levels of our business. Therefore, we are one of the most preferred subcontractors on the market.
- Ensure that all work is performed in agreement with all standards including QS regulations.
- Provide visible, strong, and active EHS leadership within the project
- Support and contribute to EHS matters
- Ensure work proceeds in accordance with all required documentation, permits, RAMS, etc.
- Clarify in technical matters
- We expect you already have required and valid certificates for this role
- You have a strong technical knowledge about wind turbines
- You speak, read, and write English well and have good IT skills
- You have effective communication skills and keep calm and professional under pressure
- You are always open minded and honest
To do this job, we require someone who is self-motivated, strong-minded, and calm. We need someone who can handle several tasks at once while at the same time delivering high quality service to the company, the customer and to the work crew. We need someone who can support technically on site and ensure the tasks on the projects are always handled with success. We need someone who has good oral and written communication skills as he will be in daily contact with many people.
A dynamic and busy everyday life, characterized by a positive, informal relationship. The culture of the company is characterized by an important level of commitment, teamwork and mutual respect and responsibility. In the long term, you will be able to have an extended responsibility in relation to your competences and there is the possibility of personal and professional development, as desired. You will have a significant impact on the future development of the company, which is growing rapidly these years.
If you have the right qualifications and experience for this job, send your application and your resume tagged:
" SWT – 3.4 " to email@example.com.
Employment interviews will be held ASAP. All applications are treated confidentially.
For more information contact: Team leader – René K. Bartholin +45 3143 8336
A little about Vento Energy Support:
Vento Energy Support is a global supplier to the wind turbine industry both onshore and offshore. We specialize in supporting wind turbine manufacturers, energy companies, project developers, owners, and operators with skilled and certified wind turbine engineers. The company has 230 employees at the office in Ringkøbing, an office in Germany, France, Austria, Taiwan and in addition various wind turbine sites around the world.