We are looking for Service Technicians with proven service experience on Vestas wind turbines.
You will be an important part of our Service team, where you primarily will be working in the European markets, but global assignment is also in the pipeline.
In addition, you will also be an active participant in developing and growing our service team, where safety and quality is prioritized.
- You will be responsible for executing task and assignments within our internal, and our client’s quality and safety standards, following both internal and external work instructions and documentation requirements.
- You will have the responsibility, with our team, to ensure that the work is performed safely, and in accordance with the manual, focusing on high quality standards.
- You will work closely with clients service organization and reference to Vento Managers and back-office
- We respect our deadlines and therefore we need a flexible workforce, that is willing to work extra on weekdays and weekends, so that we can achieve the project's goals on time.
- The right candidate minimum holds the following certificates:
- GWO BST Modules
- Minimum Vestas Service Level D, preferable Service Level C
- Vestas LOTO2
- Vestas ESQ
- GWO BTT
- Track record of minimum 2+ years of experience with Service tasks on Vestas Turbines.
- Ability to demonstrate references from Service tasks performed
You must be a European Passport holder to apply
- You are a certified Vestas Service Technician with proven experience, and perhaps you also have a Team Leader potential.
- You should expect to work with flexible working hours and be willing to work globally for extended periods.
- It will be an advantage for you, if you can navigate in office programs and possess good English communication skills.
- You must have a regular car driving license and additionally be in physically good shape and be comfortable with performing your work at heights.
- You must have a positive approach to the various projects and enjoy working in teams with other qualified colleagues.
A dynamic and busy everyday life, characterized by a positive and informal relationship with the back office. The culture of the company is characterized by a high level of commitment, teamwork and mutual respect and responsibility. In the long term, you will be offered more responsibility in relation to your competencies, and you will be given the tools for personal and professional development. You will have a significant impact on the future development of the company, which has seen substantial growth over the past years and is expected to continue in the future.
If you have the right qualifications and experience for this job, send your application and your resume tagged: Service Technician to email@example.com - All applications are treated confidentially.
For more information contact: Manager – Service Technician:Jan Willem van Vulpen+45 3143 8315
A little about Vento Energy Support
Vento Energy Support is a global supplier to the wind turbine industry both onshore and offshore. We specialize in supporting wind turbine manufacturers, energy companies, project developers, owners, and operators with skilled and certified wind turbine engineers. The company has 350 employees worldwide. Besides the main office in Ringkøbing Denmark, there are offices in UK, Germany, France, Austria, and Taiwan
Read more about us here: https://ven-to.com