Rope Access Blade Technicians
Your opportunity to join the Vento Blade Service department
As our business is growing, we are looking for experienced blade technicians to join our team.
- Broad experience within the inspection and repair of LM, Siemens and Vestas blades
- Your full GWO package is up to date, and you have a valid medical certificate
- You have experience in rope access and hold a valid IRATA certificate
- You have as minimum Blade B or similar blade repair certificate
- Driver’s license cat. B
- You are fluent in English speaking and writing
- You are a loyal, reliable, and stable worker
- You take pride in delivering your best every day and delivering the best possible service to our clients
We are offering:
- You get to work in a team of highly skilled and dedicated blade technicians
- Great colleagues
- Variation in projects and the tasks on the different sites/projects
- Competitive salary and benefit package
You will be working together with our Project Managers and our team of highly skilled and experienced blade technicians ensuring that our projects are completed as agreed with our clients. Detailed reporting is a key factor to our work therefore good computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel formats is favored.
We require that you’re able maintain good daily communication with our project managers and team leaders so fluency in English verbally and written is essential.
To apply as a blade technician, please send your CV along with a letter outlining why you are the person we are looking for.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about Vento Energy Support:
Vento Energy Support is a global supplier to the wind turbine industry both onshore and offshore. We specialize in supporting wind turbine manufacturers, energy companies, project developers, owners and operators with skilled and certified wind turbine engineers. The company has 230 employees at the office in Ringkøbing, an office in Germany, France, Austria, Taiwan and in addition various wind turbine sites around the world.