Project Manager Installation
We are looking for a committed and structured Project Manager for Installation Projects.
As a Project Manager for Vento, you are responsible for assuring all task of the project frame agreement is fulfilled. You will refer to Head of Installation.
- Full responsibility that the contract Is fulfilled, especially time schedule, scope, and quality.
- Ensure that all HSEQ requirements and objectives from customers are met.
- Establish a Risk register and ensure that a mitigation plan is made.
- Make sure the Risk register is fully updated throughout the project execution.
- Promote a positive attitude towards a competitive work organization.
- Create a structured work distribution, ensuring that inquiries are answered on time.
- Resource planning including MPP planning & Rotation.
- Ensure that the daily customer documentation Is delivered.
- Handle Claims
- Perform job interviews.
- Assist teams in efficiency / optimization and ensure that lesson learned are implemented across the business.
- Previous experience working on Enercon projects would be preferable, but not mandatory, although at least 5 years of wind farm construction experience is a must.
- Project Manager education.
- You always act professional and deliver high quality in your work.
- Experience working with Health, Safety & Quality in Installation projects.
- Confident Microsoft office user.
- Fluent English skills are required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- You must be a European Passport holder to apply.
We expect you to be a strong and balanced person who can handle several simultaneous tasks while delivering high quality results and at the same time maintaining your colleague’s full respect. You are positive in your approach to other people and are good at collaborating.
You should have a high personal drive and have good decision-making skills.
A dynamic and busy everyday life, characterized by a positive and informal relationship with the back office. The culture of the company is characterized by a high level of commitment, teamwork and mutual respect and responsibility. In the long term, you will be offered more responsibility in relation to your competencies, and you will be given the tools for personal and professional development. You will have a significant impact on the future development of the company, which has seen substantial growth over the past years and is expected to continue in the future.
We are seeking candidates with immediate availability.
If you have the right qualifications and experience for this job, send your application and your resume tagged: Project Manager Installation to firstname.lastname@example.org - All applications are treated confidentially.
For more information contact: Head of Installation Pedro Costa: email@example.com
A little about Vento Energy Support:
Vento Energy Support is a global supplier to the wind turbine industry both onshore and offshore. We specialize in supporting wind turbine manufacturers, energy companies, project developers, owners, and operators with skilled and certified wind turbine engineers. The company has 400 employees worldwide. Besides the main office in Ringkøbing Denmark, there are offices in UK, Germany, France, Austria, and Taiwan
Read more about us here: https://ven-to.com