Offshore Travel Technician
We are looking for Offshore Travel Technicians with Installation/Service/Assembly experience.
You will grow to be an important part of our Offshore Team, where you primarily will be working in the European markets, but global assignment is also in the pipeline.
In addition, you will also be an active participant in developing and growing our Offshore team, where safety and quality is prioritized.
- You will be responsible for executing task and assignments within our internal and our client’s safety and quality standards, following both internal and external work instructions and documentation requirements.
- You will have the responsibility, with our team, to ensure that the work is performed safely, and in accordance with the manual, focusing on high quality standards.
- You will work closely with our clients organization and reference to Vento Managers and back-office.
- We respect our deadlines and therefore we need a flexible workforce, that is willing to work extra on weekdays and weekends, so that we can achieve the project's goals on time.
- The right candidate minimum holds the following certificates:
- GWO BST and BTT
- Electrical or Mechanical education is preferred
- GoodEnglish communication skills
- Experience in the wind industry is desired, but not a must.
- You must be a European Passport holder to apply.
- You should expect to work with flexible working hours and be willing to work globally for extended periods.
- It will be an advantage for you if you can navigate in MS office programs.
- You must hold a valid driving license and additionally be in physically good shape and be comfortable with performing your work at heights.
- You must have a positive approach to the various projects and enjoy working in teams with other qualified colleagues.
A dynamic and busy everyday life, characterized by a positive and informal relationship with the back office. The culture of the company is characterized by a high level of commitment, teamwork and mutual respect and responsibility. In the long term, you will be offered more responsibility in relation to your competencies, and you will be given the tools for personal and professional development. You will have a significant impact on the future development of the company, which has seen substantial growth over the past years and is expected to continue in the future.
If you have the right qualifications for this job, send your Updated CV tagged: Offshore Technician to firstname.lastname@example.org - All applications are treated confidentially.
A little about Vento Energy Support
Vento Energy Support is a global supplier to the wind turbine industry both onshore and offshore. We specialize in supporting wind turbine manufacturers, energy companies, project developers, owners, and operators with skilled and certified wind turbine engineers. The company has 400 employees worldwide. Besides the main office in Ringkøbing Denmark, there are offices in UK, Germany, France, Austria, and Taiwan
Read more about us here: https://ven-to.com