with Vestas experience for Northern/ Central Europe and Asia Pacific
We expect that you are a highly skilled, a strong and balanced person who can handle several tasks, along with delivering high quality and on the same time you always maintain your crew’s full respect and welfare.
As an Installation Supervisor for Vento, working on behalf of our clients, you are responsible for the workflow on site, planning of your crew’s tasks, and fill in reports of site progress on a daily base.
You will be in daily contact with your superior, costumers on site, and lodging services.
- Responsible for implementation of Vestas HSE rules & programs, both internally and towards contractors.
- Responsible for implementation of site-specific Vestas Quality Control Plan, fulfilling general Vestas quality systems toward subcontractor.
- Manages registration of performed activities on the Installation Service inspections Forms, according to Vestas quality standards.
- Daily supervision and progression of installation activities, performed by external resources, ensuring the fulfillment of project execution and contractual obligations by subcontractor.
- Perform initial inventory of received goods and materials, and hand-over to subcontractor. Ensure Tools good working order with current calibration certificate.
- Perform safety and quality walks.
- Perform final inventory of the equipment and parts after completion of site works.
- Perform final walk down
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a supervisor with Vestas turbines.
- Relevant courses and training, but minimum Vestas installation Level C MK3A, and valid full GWO.
- You have a technical education, mechanical or electrical.
- Extensive experience executing large projects.
- You speak and write English fluently and have good IT skills.
- You are always open minded and honest.
- You always act professional and deliver high quality in your work.
- You are a skilled technician and team leader who would like to work worldwide
- Willing to do long rotations.
- You must be an European Passport holder to apply
A dynamic and busy everyday life, characterized by a positive and informal relationship with the back office. The culture of the company is characterized by a high level of commitment, teamwork and mutual respect and responsibility. In the long term, you will be offered more responsibility in relation to your competencies, and you will be given the tools for personal and professional development. You will have a significant impact on the future development of the company, which has seen substantial growth over the past years and is expected to continue in the future.
If you have the right qualifications and experience for this job, send your application and your resume tagged: Installation Supervisor to email@example.com - All applications are treated confidentially.
For more information contact: Manager - Site Management: René K. Bartholin +45 3143 8336
A little about Vento Energy Support:
Vento Energy Support is a global supplier to the wind turbine industry both onshore and offshore. We specialize in supporting wind turbine manufacturers, energy companies, project developers, owners, and operators with skilled and certified wind turbine engineers. The company has 350 employees worldwide. Besides the main office in Ringkøbing Denmark, there are offices in UK, Germany, France, Austria, and Taiwan
Read more about us here: https://ven-to.com