with Vestas EnVentus experience for Australia
Are you one of our new Installation Supervisors with EnVentus experience?
Would you like to work in a small organization, where everyone knows and trust each other?
Vento Energy Support works worldwide with “on site” installation projects and service tasks, on various wind turbines of the latest generation. We mainly work for the wind turbine manufactures on site.
We deliver high quality, flexibility, and good behavior on all levels in our business. Due to this, we are one of the preferred subcontractors on the market.
As a Vento Installation Supervisor, you are entrusted and rewarded to look after our costumer´s and Vento’s interests on site. You are always expected to optimize productivity at the lowest possible cost without compromising safety, quality, and customer instructions / expectations. You are expected to lead as the good example and promote a good work environment and cooperation on site. An Installation Supervisor must be able to think a few steps ahead and have a plan or two depending on the situations on site – proactivity is the keyword. Communication is done friendly and well-prepared tone.
- Vento ambassador
- Site Leader
- Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality ambassador
- Planner & Coordinator
- Coach & Instructor
- Problem Solver
- Contract knowhow
- Installation Expert
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Vestas turbines and you must have experience working on the EnVentus turbine
- Extensive experience executing large projects
- Experience in Conduction inspections and audits
- You speak and write English fluently and have good IT skills
- Mandatory courses and training:
- Vestas installation Level C, D
- Full GWO training
- Safety and Quality Training
- Must have a valid driver´s license
- Physically capable to climb WTG´s
- Electrical / Mechanical background
- You always act professional and deliver high quality in your work
- You are always open minded and honest
- You are an easy learner and very flexible
- Willing to do long rotations
- Perform Safety Walks/ Safety Audits
- Responsible for implementation of Vestas HSE rules and programs both internally and towards subcontractors
- Conduct site induction when HSE officer is not available
- Responsible for implementation of site-specific Vestas Quality Control plan fulfilling general Vestas quality Systems toward subcontractor
- Assures first notification of non-conformity to site Manager to guarantee all necessary actions are taken to solve the identified problems
- Perform cross-inspection with subcontractor on installed turbines in order to verify correct application of work instructions and quality specifications
- Perform quality walks / quality audits
- Manages registration of performed activities on the installation Service inspection Forms (SIF’s) according to Vestas Quality standards
- Coordinate with transport and Sub-contractors on delivery schedule
- Updating status / Provide input to project plan
- Monitor Subcontractor team numbers sufficient for execution
- Awareness project Contract
- Awareness local legal requirements i.e. working hours
- Daily supervision and progressing of installation activities performed by external resources ensuring the fulfilment of project execution (health, safety, quality, and time) and contractual obligations of subcontractor
- Perform internal inventory of received goods and materials (tools, site parts, consumables) and hand-over to subcontractor. Ensure tools good working order with current calibration certificate
- Perform final inventory of the equipment and parts after completion of site works
- Supervise installation of compliance with Vestas installation manual and technical specifications
- Conduct “page-turn” with sub-contractors
- Perform Final Walk down
- Ensure wellbeing of all team members
- Ensure Vento’s internal policies are obtained
- Profitable and timely installed projects
- Snagging-free Wind turbines / sites / WTG documentation
- Zero accident work environment
- Daily reporting to back office
We expect that you are a strong, balanced person who can handle several tasks along with delivering high quality and on the same time you always maintain your crew’s full respect and welfare.
You will be the daily contact to costumers on site and lodging services.
You will be in daily contact with your superior and fill in reports of site progress on a daily base.
A dynamic and busy everyday life, characterized by a positive, informal relationship. The culture of the company is characterized by an important level of commitment, teamwork and mutual respect and responsibility. In the long term, you will be able to have an extended responsibility in relation to your competences and there is the possibility of personal and professional development. You will have a significant impact on the future development of the company, which is growing rapidly these years.
If you have the right qualifications and experience for this job, send your application and your resume tagged:
"Installation Supervisor EnVentus, Australia” to email@example.com
Please send your application before November 8th 2021. All applications are treated confidentially.
For more information contact: Manager - Site Management: René K. Bartholin +45 3143 8336
A little about Vento Energy Support
Vento Energy Support is a global supplier to the wind turbine industry both onshore and offshore. We specialize in supporting wind turbine manufacturers, energy companies, project developers, owners, and operators with skilled and certified wind turbine engineers. The company has 260 employees at the office in Ringkøbing, an office in Germany, France, Austria, Taiwan and in addition various wind turbine sites around the world.