BLADE TECHNICIANS ROPE ACCESS LVL. 3
We are looking for committed and structured Blade technician for wind turbines blade repairs and inspections.
As a Blade technician rope access Lvl. 3 for Vento, you are responsible for repairing blade according to documentation.
You will work closely with clients site managers and refence to Vento team leaders and back-office.
You will be the lead for safety when using rope assess for the Vento team on site.
- Responsible for performing blade repairs according to instructions.
- Prepare for rope access according to L3 requirements.
- Responsible for repair reports and other technical reporting’s.
- Ensure that all hours and time reporting is correct.
- Driving vans.
- daily toolbox meetings with all relevant technicians on site.
- Project meeting follow up on site, and thru Teams meeting with back-office.
- Follow-up on delivery and shipping coordination, control, registration, and approval of arriving gods.
- Long experience within the inspection and repair of LM, Siemens, and Vestas blades.
- Full GWO package up to date and you have valid medical certificate.
- Minimum blade B / basic blade repair certificate.
- Vestas BTO/ESQ/LOTO 2.
- IRATA Lvl. 3 certificate.
- Driver’s license cat. B.
- Fluent English skills are required.
- You must be a European Passport holder to apply
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Proven ability to perform blade repairs and inspections.
- Motivated for working in Nordic weather conditions all year.
- The ability to work with many cultures.
- The ability to motivate to work together as a TEAM
We expect you to be a strong and balanced person who can handle several simultaneous tasks while delivering high quality results, and at the same time maintaining your colleague’s full respect. You are positive in your approach to other people and are good at collaborating.
You should have a high personal drive and have good decision-making skills.
A dynamic and busy everyday life, characterized by a positive and informal relationship with the back office. The culture of the company is characterized by a high level of commitment, teamwork and mutual respect and responsibility. In the long term, you will be offered more responsibility in relation to your competencies, and you will be given the tools for personal and professional development. You will have a significant impact on the future development of the company, which has seen substantial growth over the past years and is expected to continue in the future.
If you have the right qualifications and experience for this job, send your application and your resume tagged: Blade repair technician Lvl. 3 to firstname.lastname@example.org - All applications are treated confidentially.
For more information contact: Manager – Blade division: Flemming Jensen +45 25461654
A little about Vento Energy Support:
Vento Energy Support is a global supplier to the wind turbine industry both onshore and offshore. We specialize in supporting wind turbine manufacturers, energy companies, project developers, owners, and operators with skilled and certified wind turbine engineers. The company has 350 employees worldwide. Besides the main office in Ringkøbing Denmark, there are offices in UK, Germany, France, Austria, and Taiwan
Read more about us here: https://ven-to.com