Your opportunity to join the Vento Blade Service department
As our business is growing, we are continuously looking for experienced blade technicians to support our team.
- Broad experience within the inspection and repair of LM, Siemens and Vestas blades.
- Your full GWO package is up to date and you have a valid offshore health certificate.
- You master the Danish and (or minimum) the English language in speaking and writing.
- You are a loyal, reliable and stable worker.
- You take pride in delivering your best every day and delivering the best possible service to our clients.
You will be working under our Blade and Rope Access Manager. We require that you maintain a close contact to the headquartes and see this as a natural part of your work. Detailed reporting to our office as a daily routine is natural thing for you.
We offer blade inspection and repair by rope access. Therefore blade technicians with IRATA or SPRAT certificates (preferably level 3) will be given preference. For the right candidates among our dedicated and loyal employees, we consider support of training and upgrade to level 3.
To apply as a blade technician, please send your CV along with a letter outlining why you are the person we are looking for.
Send to: email@example.com
Contact person: Henrik Danielsen +45 41 39 02 16