Privacy Statement for applicants and employees in Vento ApS
Vento ApS (hereafter referred to as “Vento”) respects your privacy. This Privacy Statement outlines your rights to privacy and our commitment to safeguarding your personal data.
Vento’s ambition is to be fully transparent in our privacy practices and the choices you can make regarding your personal data that is processed by us.
This statement is available on our home page: www.ven-to.com
Scope and acceptance
This Privacy Statement applies to all business processes in Vento and to all Vento’s websites, domains, mobile solutions, cloud services and communities and third party social networks (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn).
The Statement provides information about data processing carried out by Vento.
Information and Purpose
Personal data is information that can identify you as a person. We collect and process the following type of personal information about applicants:
- Name, address, e-mail address and telephone number
- Personnel administrative information, such as education and qualifications, courses, competence profile, job wishes, employment, trusts and other information included in a CV
- Age, gender, country of employment, segment/function, salary, salary level
- Information from references/recommendations
In addition to above, we collect and process the following type of personal information about employees:
- Identity information, such as CPR number, social security number or similar
- Salary, bank account number, tax and pension information
- Holiday, sickness and other types of absence
- IT-equipment and mobile phone provided by the company
- Information regarding next of kin
- Information about the use of e-mail, internet and mobile phone
- Information regarding termination of employment
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- To ensure necessary and relevant information in relation to the recruitment process, including evaluation of the candidate and regarding the individual employment.
- To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (e.g. EU Data Protection Regulation), e.g., including:
o Documentation requirements
o Compliance with basic principles for processing of personal data and legal basis for processing
o Implementation and maintenance of technical and organisational security measures, including but not limited to prevent unauthorised access to systems and information, prevent receipt or distribution of malicious code, termination of denial-of-service-attacks and damage to computer systems and electronical communication systems
o Investigation of a suspected or known security breaches and reporting of such breach to individuals and authorities
o To process and respond to requests and complaints from data subjects and others
o Handling of inspections and requests from authorities
o Management of disputes with data subjects and third parties
Applying for jobs at Vento
The basis for Vento’s processing of personal data for the above purposes is based on your voluntary consent.
Collecting your personal data gives us the opportunity to analyze your skills and background and evaluate your potential as a Vento employee.
In some cases, we may also collect information about you from other legitimate sources if you have given your consent that the party collecting the personal data may share this with others. This gives us a more complete picture of you as person.
Automated, individual decision making
Personal data is not used for automated, individual decision making or profiling.
The Legal Basis for Processing the Personal Information
The legal basis for processing of general and sensitive personal data as outlined above is the potential employment contract cf. article 6(1)(b).
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information will be disclosed to and shared with the following categories of recipients:
- Tax authorities and other authorities regarding legal reporting
- Banks (salary)
- Pension companies
- Competence funds and unions in relation to education
- External advisors, lawyers
- Customers and collaborators in Vento, in relation to your function
- Data processors
Using secure operating environments – Vento stores your data in secure operating environments that are only accessible to Vento’s employees on a need-to-know basis. Vento also follow generally accepted industry standards in this respect.
Vento will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the stated purpose, while also considering our need to answer queries or resolve problems and to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws.
Personal data related to a recruitment process will be deleted after 6 months, unless you consent to prolong the retention period.
If you are employed, a different retention period will apply, however personal data will not be retained longer than 5 years after resignation unless there are other requirements in applicable legislation, such as the bookkeeping act.
You have off course the right to request a copy of your personal data and withdraw your consent. You may send us a request for this and it will be processed.
You have – with the limitations of the legislation – among other things right to
- access in personal data
- rectify incorrect information
- deletion of information
- limit information
- data portability
- object to the processing of personal data, including automated, individual decisions.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority [DA: Datatilsynet.]
How to contact us
We value your opinion. If you have any comments or questions about our Privacy Statement, any unresolved privacy or data use concerns that we have not addressed satisfactorily, or concerning a possible breach of your privacy, please send them to email@example.com. We will handle your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you to address your concerns and outline the options regarding how these may be resolved. We aim to ensure that complaints are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
John Amtkjær Facius
HSEQ Manager/Data Responsible